E-Mentoring And Conference Services
Our founder is a gifted and entertaining public speaker that made a career of transmitting his passion for a variety of subjects to audiences big and small. He has the ability to present complex subjects in a manner that makes them easily understood to all listeners. He offers conference and courses on a variety of topics and can travel nationally and internationally to your location. All of his E-Mentoring, Conferences and Courses can be given in French, English, or Spanish.
We also offer to other organizations our professional expert services to organize and manage E-Mentoring, Conferences and Events. We specialize in corporate motivation, corporate retreats, team building, trade shows, thematic events, business seminars, school seminars, private events, chambers of commerce, and social clubs. Our expert staff has years of international experience organizing events from small product presentations to large trade shows and everything in between.
E-Mentoring stemmed from mentoring programs with the invention of the Internet. Mentorship is a relationship in which a certain area of expertise. Mentoring is a process for the informal transmission of knowledge, social capital, and the psychosocial support perceived by the recipient as relevant to work, career, to have greater relevant knowledge, wisdom, or experience.
This is an up-and-coming, incredibly important position. Technology has been rapidly improving, and becoming more a part of day to day you must know how to get things done on the newest technology. A technology mentor will help with technical breakdowns, advise on systems that may work better than what you’re currently using, and coach you through new technology and how to best use it and implement it into your daily life.
Individuals around the world were in survival mode, experiencing various amounts of success and frustration in adopting legally enforced virtual work as they tried to maintain business continuity in a time of personal and professional uncertainty. Adaption was critical to the success of each organization and individual. And through it all we learned that work is something that we do, not somewhere that we go.
E-Mentor Over Zoom
Here’s how E-Mentor and E-Mentee can successfully spin up virtual classrooms, participate in online classes, and use Zoom for distance E-Mentor.
- Focus: In this step, we’re selecting an essential question to answer or problem to solve. It’s important to have a clear focus on both how this question.
- Detail: During the detail phase, you’re looking for the elements that are contributing to the problem or question. When you’re observing the correlations to other areas or why the problem exists, you begin to unearth a lot of key background information, skills or processes that E-Mentee already have to address the question.
- Discovery: Discovery is all about active research and intentional E-Mentor. In this step, E-Mentee are researching current solutions, as well as what isn’t working based on the solutions that already exist. As a E-Mentor, you can use this stage to both analyze the gaps your E-Mentee may have in a skill or process and to teach those skills or processes explicitly.
- Application: This is where the fun happens. After E-Mentee have dived deep into a problem or question and have analyzed current solutions as well as what still needs addressed, they can begin to create their own solution or composition to the problem. This is where they use the skills, processes and knowledge that were taught in the discovery stage and put them to work.
- Presentation: Once E-Mentee have created their solution or composition, it’s time to share it. It’s important that the work is presented for feedback and as a way for expression based on a student’s own perspective surrounding the question or problem at hand. This is also an important opportunity to facilitate feedback and help E-Mentee learn how to give and receive input.
There are three kinds of tutorials:
- Webinars where users participate in real-time tutorial workshops remotely using web conferencing software (Zoom).
- 1 E-Mentor <=> 1 E-Mentee.
- 1 E-Mentor <=> Group E-Mentee.
- Adolescence 15–17 and Adult.
- A demonstration of a process, using examples to show how a workflow or process is completed.
- Some method of review that reinforces or tests understanding of the content in the related module or section.
- Written documents, audio file, and video downloadable.
Luc can talk on a variety of issues and here are some examples of E-Mentoring, Conferences, Events, and Courses he gave in the past:
- The path to success through directed dreaming and creativity.
- How to motivate your team through innovation
- Triumphing in life by following your intuitions.
- Convince yourself that you can do it.
- How to become a millionaire.
- Aphasia is largely caused by motivation, management, therapy, support, family, friends, and courses.
- How to get rid of your fear of computers and technology.
- How to use technology to maximize your business’ profits.
- How to bring new and innovative technology into your business and get it accepted by your employees.
- These beginner-friendly microcontrollers are easy to use and program with just a computers or laptop, a USB cable, soldering station, and some open-source software.
- Internet of Things (IoT), robotics, machine learning, engineering, fashion, medical, environmental, performing arts, etc…
- How to properly prepare a business plan.
- How to be creative and discover new markets during times of recession and crisis.
- Finding new markets for your products, or new products for your markets.
3D Real-Time Animation, Photography, Video
- 3D Real-Time Animation
- Professional Graphic Design
- Advanced Video Editing And Screen Recording
- Video Transcoder
- Convert Text To Speech
- Audio Software And Recording
- Wood Box
Food, Wine, and Beer Business
We focus on delivering to our clients fully integrated solutions to real-world needs. We offer our can E-Mentor onsite worldwide remotely (Zoom) depending on your needs. For a preliminary discussion of your free of charge and without obligations. We offer our E-Mentoring, Conferences and Courses can USA, Canada, Mexico, Europe, Central America, Caribbean, and South America.
Business Opportunities for Promoters, E-Mentoring, Conferences and Courses
For promoters and E-Mentoring who wish to bring our various E-Mentor, Conferences and Courses to your city, please contact us for our special plans where you can profit a great deal from promoting our events locally. We offer substantial discounts to promoters and E-Mentor who can put together venues for with a set number of paid attendances. E-Mentor: Training, Kit, E-Mentee, Etc…. If you can put together groups interested in our events, or have topics that you would like us to present, writes us to know how you can greatly profit from this business opportunity.