Born in St-Jovite (now Mont-Tremblant), Québec, Canada
I am a highly skilled IT consultant and CTO with over 40 years of experience in various industries. I graduated from McGill University, Montréal, Québec, Canada (B.Sc. (Biology, Electronic), D.D.S. (Doctor of Dental Surgery)). I started consulting with small and medium-sized businesses in my native Canada in the mid-eighties and by the mid-nineties I was consulting for large corporate clients like Fannie Mae, KPMG Peat Marwick, Chase Manhattan Foreign Trade Division (Hong Kong), Warner Lambert and a variety of other firms in the Washington, DC, Los Angeles, San Diego and New York City area. Later on I also worked with corporate clients in Europe, Mexico and the rest of Latin America.
I have worked, lived and traveled all over the world and I am a trilingual (French, English and Spanish).
Over the years I have been the CTO of various early stage IT startups, the owner of an IT consulting company (desktop, web, mobile, microcontroller, robotics and embedded systems, 3D real-time animation) with clients worldwide, in charge of R&D projects to integrate hardware and software solutions in innovative ways, director of technology for a business software development company, designer and integrator of electronic hardware and head developer on a variety of software and technology projects.
Besides consulting and custom programming, I specialize in electronic hardware integration and design, hardware/software integration as well as R&D and 3D real-time animation services. I provide my services worldwide and can work from my office or yours depending on your project’s needs.
- Microcontrollers (PIC, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Espressif, etc…)
- Unmanned Vehicles (Terrestrial, Marine and UAVs)
- 3D Real-Time Animation
- Professional Graphic Design
- Advanced Video Editing And Screen Recording
- Video Transcoder
- Convert Text To Speech
- Audio Software And Recording
- Breadboard, Schematic, PCB, Code, Etc…
- Research & Development (R&D)
- Desktop Applications (Windows, OSX, Linux, Multi-OS, Multi-Tier, etc…)
- Mobile Applications (Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Mobile, Windows CE, etc…)
- Web Applications (LAMP, Scripting, Java, ASP, ASP.NET, RoR, Wakanda, etc…)
- Social Media Programming & Integration (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, etc…)
- Content Management Systems (WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, Moodle, etc…)
- Bulletin Boards (phpBB, SMF, Vanilla, jobberBase, etc…)
- eCommerce (WooCommerce, OSCommerce, ZenCart, PayPal Shopping Cart, etc…)
- PIC Microcontrollers
- Raspberry Pi
- DOS, Windows, OSX, Linux, iOS, Android, Multi-OS
J. Luc Paquin 2021
J. Luc Paquin